Putting Youth and Women at the Centre of Inclusive Economic Growth (PYWEIG) project
Democracy Works Foundation (DWF) is a Southern African non-profit organisation focused on democracy development in the region by providing tools to develop resilient democracies: inclusive, equitable and sustainable consensus democracy. DWF strengthens resilient democracies through 5 programmatic areas of work: monitoring democracy, strengthening institutions and systems, training democrats and leaders, strengthening democratic culture, and working on good governance and economic governance. DWF and the Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) are implementing a 42-month project called “Putting Youth and Women at the Centre of Inclusive Economic Growth (PYWEIG)” with financial support from the European Union Delegation in Lesotho targeting Butha Buthe, Leribe and Maseru districts. The programme aims to strengthen the socio-economic development and employability of youth and women in Lesotho.
DWF Lesotho seeks the following expert consultants:
- to undertake the development of a comprehensive training curriculum on inclusive local economic development; and
- who will develop a training curriculum and modules on understanding how government works for inclusive economic growth.
To learn more about these calls, please follow the relevant link below:
Terms of Reference:
Interested consultants may apply by sending the following to email@example.com, clearly indicating in the subject line of your email which call you are responding to.
- A technical proposal with a brief description of why the individual is suitable for the assignment, approach to the task and proposed methodology.
- A CV indicating educational background/professional qualifications, previous experience and contact details (email and telephone number) for three traceable referees.
- A financial proposal or budget that indicates the all-inclusive consultancy fee is supported by a breakdown of costs.
Submissions must reach us before 16h00 on Monday 14 November 2022, to be considered.
Only those shortlisted will be notified for interviews. DWF will hold interviews virtually using MS Teams; applicants must ensure that they are familiar with this platform and have a stable internet connection.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within two (2) weeks after the closing date.
CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION:
By sending us your application, Curriculum Vitae, academic records, qualifications, or any other personal information as defined by the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (POPIA):
- you have disclosed up-to-date and accurate records; and
- you agree to us keeping your records in our database as per our Retention Policy.
By agreeing to the terms herein, you give Democracy Works Foundation (DWF) the authority to process your personal information. This consent will remain valid until such time as we have received instructions from you to request, subject to any applicable law and where appropriate, the correction, updating or deletion of your personal information held by us. You further acknowledge and declare that all personal information supplied to DWF is accurate, up to date, not misleading and complete in all respects.